The most important thing you should know, are the Legal Requirements that must be completed before a Ceremony can be performed.
'The Notice of Intended Marriage' found at: should be completed and sighted then witnessed by a Celebrant no later than one month prior to your wedding date.
This document is then kept by your Celebrant.
A statutory declaration form will also be completed before your Wedding as well as a Certificate of Marriage.
When the Ceremony is completed the Celebrant will lodge all Documents with Births Deaths and Marriages.
The documents you require to complete the NOIM are your original Birth Certificates , or Overseas Passport if you were born Overseas.
If you were previously divorced or a spouse is deceased you also require appropriate evidence of either.
Please download The NOIM from The Attorney General's Website as sighting the document will give a little bit of clarity.
The minimum wording legally required for your vows are:
"I call upon the persons here present to witness that I 'John X / Jane Y' take thee 'Jane Y / John X' to be my lawful wedded wife / husband.
Yes, as long as the minimum requirement (the words in the question above) are stated prior to your own pledges or promises.
Yes I have a portable PA system which is included in the fee and I also have iPod connectivity if you wish to use your own music rather than live music.
Yes and tablecloth all included in the fee.